What was the score man?
Great win tonight ladies. They got you by 1 over at their place, and you got one tonight. The tourney should be interesting. I can't wait to watch this young squad start firing on all cylinders. The next few years are going to be alot of fun on the Reservation (at least on the ladies side)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
What was the score man?
To be the champ, you've got to beat the champ, and the Lady Indians did that. Good Job Ladies. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
score was 49-39
I have to say we weren't ready to play ball.... it is always great to watch kelly and gc play against each other.... but if we win this tuesday against burton we are the champs so better luck next year....
I think Kelly out played GC last night. Their younger girls really stepped it up last night and played great. Kelly only loses two seniors this year and only two more next year. I'd say that they're gonna be tough to beat for the next few years!
we lose 2 seniors this year but only one of the started so we will be loaded next year again so maybe year after next we will lose 5 seniors ,,, but no matter how many seniors each team loses ,, gc and kelly always play good ball against each other so who knows how each year will turn out... we both have great girls
I think next year for Kelly girls...will be their year...
All of the freshmen-juniors have played AAU ball together for the past couple of years and have dominated our region. They play well together and I look forward to seeing what next year will bring of them. But like you said, Kelly and GC is always an interesting game..it'll be fun to watch for the next few years
Can you tell me who is in first place in the black diamond or is it tied
Bookmarks